Shepherd Press, 1972
This book spotlights
the kingdom program of God in graphic detail from Genesis to Revelation.
It gives an extensive but simple overview of the coming, eternal kingdom
of Jesus Christ.
Ray Baughman died on May 24,
1999 after a brief fight with a lung infection.
Dr. Baughman and Lucy were
happily married for over just over 50 years. They have three
grown children: Lee, Craig, and Ann.
enrolled in Dallas Bible College
and received his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Biblical
Education in 1960 and Theology in 1963.
His Doctorate in Education was
earned in 1974 from Luther Rice Seminary.
He was ordained to Baptist Minitry, pastoring four
independent churches in Texas and Alabama. He
taught for thirty years of teaching on the faculty of
Dallas Bible College and ten years on
the faulty of Southeastern Bible College.
about the author
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- New Government to be Established
- God's Plan of the Ages
- God's Covenants
- Israel's School in the Wilderness
- Establishment of the Historical Kingdom
- The Disruption of the Historical
- The Overthrow of the Historical Kingdom
- The Place of the Kingdom in Old
- The Advent and Preparation of the King
- The Offer and Rejection of the King and
- God's Two Programs
- God's Purpose and Plan for the Church
- The Book of Hebrews and the Kingdom
- The Kingdom in the Epistles and the
- Preliminary Events Before the Kingdom
- Conflicting Programs
- God's Judgment--The Great Tribulation
- New Heaven and New Earth
- Kingdom Conditions
- Positions in the Kingdom
- The Government of the Kingdom
- Spiritual Life in the Kingdom
- Eternal Destinies
- Activities of Eternity
Appendix A: Kingdom Terminology
Appendix B: Jehovah's Witnesses and the Kingdom
Selective Subject Index
Selective Scripture Index